DLC From Epic Games to Steam?
I have a couple of DLC's that I bought from Epic Games, if I were to get the game on steam would I have to repurchase the DLC's or is there a way I can just transfer them over?
Tagged:
Mod
I have a couple of DLC's that I bought from Epic Games, if I were to get the game on steam would I have to repurchase the DLC's or is there a way I can just transfer them over?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
create an account and you can crossprogress between steam and epic games
As @ChurchofPig mentioned, you will need a BHVR account, then you can link Epic and Steam to it and as long as the accounts are linked, you will keep the characters, otherwise you would need to re-purchase them on Steam.
You can find more information here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/305-f-a-q-cross-progression