Tome 2 dead hardy

So I don’t know if someone has reported this but there’s a challenge called dead hardy on tome 2 and it’s just to use dead hard and it’s bugged since I’ve used it already on a few games and it still saying I didn’t do it. Thanks for reading this

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • Can confirm, it's been broken since Dead Hard got moved to hit validation. I'm assuming the problem is linked to how it registers now.

  • @Danye15 said:

    So I don’t know if someone has reported this but there’s a challenge called dead hardy on tome 2 and it’s just to use dead hard and it’s bugged since I’ve used it already on a few games and it still saying I didn’t do it. Thanks for reading this

    I've been on this challenge for over 1 month and from what I see they won't fix it, just accept that the devs won't mess with DH anymore