Need Help Determining If This Is A Hacker
In this video, I was not affecting by dire crows, but yet took a damage state at full health with no crows to repel.
https://twitter.com/WestManTooth210/status/1471368474710654982In this video, I was not affecting by dire crows, but yet took a damage state at full health with no crows to repel.
https://twitter.com/WestManTooth210/status/1471368474710654982
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it's in close range, it's just a hit.
No hacks.
No. It's close range with nothing in between and so it's a regular health state of damage.
Okay. Its just that a lot of other things happened too. That's why I asked. Like how did the dire crow hit me when I was to the side? But I guess that's just latency.
If she lands a crow on you 8 meters away and also doesn’t go through an object, it’s a damaging state.