Does Dead Hard validation reveal NOED?

Just played a game vs a Legion on Ormond...

Kate Dead Harded, got validated/screamed, NOED appeared in HUD, NOED disappeared in HUD, and the game continued as normal.

I was standing in front of a lit totem, so I knew (assumed) it was NOED given what just happened.

Anyone else experience this?

Comments

  • I didn't think it was possible to see a hit get validated like that on survivor side. But no the hit was validated on the server so you shouldn't have seen anything. Weird.

    The person doesn't have to go down for noed to be revealed. The killer m1'd and hit someone thus revealing they had noed

  • I was wondering the samething. Many times I hit someone healthy with Noed and they scream. But the validation makes me ate a pallet instead, then they were still healthy and running.

    I wonder if it revealed my Noed.

  • I don’t know whether it reveals noed/devour hope or not, but if it does, it shouldn’t.

    I’ve never seen someone else’s dead hard get validated like that as a different survivor in the match.

  • I think it may be because she was in the snowman. When I was playing not so long ago one time bubba hit me when I was in one I got notif that he has noed but I was alive.