Devs, add to the game analogue "Pharmacy", only with a green flashlight.

Many killers avoid players with flashlights in the lobby, or immediately put on perks to counteract them. With this new perk, a player who loves flashlights will give up one slot in order to "quietly" carry his flashlight, finding it in the chest.
I would also like to finally see in the game akimbo flashlights, it was cool.

Comments

  • Free flashlights for SWF ... that already sounds evil.
    Akimbo flashes ? Double evil ... :)
  • Go plundeler's build

    Pharmacy (optional)
    Plundelers instict
    Ace in the hole

    Coin
  • A new troll perk? What a surprise.

  • Milo said:
    Go plundeler's build

    Pharmacy (optional)
    Plundelers instict
    Ace in the hole

    Coin
    Too bad it has that green med-kit. After the first one, with Plundeler's 3 and good flash aim the killer will have a bad time :))) It happened 2 to 3 times for me to find a purple flash :3 (lost them or spend them to 0)
  • Orion said:

    A new troll perk? What a surprise.

    Real description : "Increases chance of the killer DC'ing by 25% if alone or by 75% if you are in a SWF squad" :)
  • The hell is an Akimbo flashlight? Ever since the flashlight nerf that got rid of insta-blinds I have no issue with flashlights. Got even better when they messed with the pick up animation time. Most Survivors can’t use flashlights worth a damn anymore. 

    If I see 4 flashlights i’ll toss on Lightborn, but that’s about it.
  • The hell is an Akimbo flashlight? Ever since the flashlight nerf that got rid of insta-blinds I have no issue with flashlights. Got even better when they messed with the pick up animation time. Most Survivors can’t use flashlights worth a damn anymore. 

    If I see 4 flashlights i’ll toss on Lightborn, but that’s about it.
    I believe that "Akimbo" means dual wielding is I am not mistaken. So an Akimbo flashlight means that they have 2 flashlights at once?
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they will add one for green flashlights and one for green toolboxes, and maybe even one for a purple key.

  • Yup. And I don't want to imagine my life as a killer with akimbos :(Peasant said:
    The hell is an Akimbo flashlight? Ever since the flashlight nerf that got rid of insta-blinds I have no issue with flashlights. Got even better when they messed with the pick up animation time. Most Survivors can’t use flashlights worth a damn anymore. 

    If I see 4 flashlights i’ll toss on Lightborn, but that’s about it.
    I believe that "Akimbo" means dual wielding is I am not mistaken. So an Akimbo flashlight means that they have 2 flashlights at once?

  • Yup. And I don't want to imagine my life as a killer with akimbos :(Peasant said:
    The hell is an Akimbo flashlight? Ever since the flashlight nerf that got rid of insta-blinds I have no issue with flashlights. Got even better when they messed with the pick up animation time. Most Survivors can’t use flashlights worth a damn anymore. 

    If I see 4 flashlights i’ll toss on Lightborn, but that’s about it.
    I believe that "Akimbo" means dual wielding is I am not mistaken. So an Akimbo flashlight means that they have 2 flashlights at once?

    Akimbo technically means "hands at waist with elbows out" though Payday 2 uses Akimbo to means duel wielding. I just chose what I thought they were saying.
  • Imagine going to a Pharmacy and asking for flashlight. That too green. They'll laugh right? We do, too.