Hi Guys.
From 3 days I didn't got any blood points from advent calendar.
Normally after game start, I was receiving a windows with info, that I have got bloopoints beacause of chriomass event.
Now i cannot see this.
Can you help me?
Please make sure that you are starting the game during the right time frame ie between the hours of 11am est - 10.59am est the following day.
If you are certain that you have done this and have not received the rewards, then please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Please make sure that you are starting the game during the right time frame ie between the hours of 11am est - 10.59am est the following day.
If you are certain that you have done this and have not received the rewards, then please contact Support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new