Kinda funny how BHVR puts more effort into Blight than anything else in the game
If you guys havent realise but we get in every single patch some loops changed. Nothing that big but they change the shape of some edges so Blight cant hug tech around them anymore.
For example:
There is this one loop in Autoheaven with 2 trees and 2 rocks forming a kind of long I shape. The other side is a big single rock with some trees. So its a O with a long I, blight could easily force the survivor to stay at the I shape and hug tech around it and get a easy hit.
Last patch this I shape loop got changed and now one of the 2 rocks faces a slight different direction so now the loop isnt as straight anymore, a small peace of the corner of the rock faces now outside so therefore you will bump into that rock halfway through. Which means you cannot hug tech anymore on that loop.
This is just 1 example of many, they kept changing loops over and over in every single patch JUST for blight. I mean I appreciate the effort from BHVR but why not putting this effort into other Killers to fix there issues aswell?
Comments
Are you sure its not just a different rock loop
yes I am sure, its easy to recognize cuz the trees are in the same exact spot.
Also its just 1 single example, there are way more loops where you can see that. I play alot of Blight and therefore I have my muscle memory trained on specific loops to where I do my hug tech and where not, so sometimes I suddenly bump at a spot where I am not used to bump.
Ofc this could be a coincidence but I also have other friends who play Blight alot and they all confirmed this to me that loops change over time and got different bump collisions over the time.
A easier example the Shack. It used to be completly made out of butter and you would slide every time of every wall but NOW in this current patch the corners of the shack have a bump collision where you just bump into. So if you now hug tech at the shack without scooth sliding then you will 100% bump at the corner.
Yeah Lilith omen who supposedly had over a thousand hours on Blight says that collision on objects change here and there. It's kind of funny they change those but couldn't fix the obvious stuff like the map Swamp of slides.
ye thats true, but the fact that BHVR does something about that is very weird considering there are Killers with power breaking bugs TO THIS DAY and they dont move a damn finger about that.
if your killer isn't blight, you can also give them a skin to look like blight. I think they really like blight.
that name is redundant, sluzzy is always correct