Hit validation isn't good on Nurse
So when I face Nurse it works like this she blinks I don't see her come out and I get hit then she appears I get oh it's how the sever sees how it hits but Nurse can hit a survivor before she even shows up.
So when I face Nurse it works like this she blinks I don't see her come out and I get hit then she appears I get oh it's how the sever sees how it hits but Nurse can hit a survivor before she even shows up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is only because survivors are de-synced a little bit more than killers from the server by a slight amount, this is why it looks like you get hit 10 feet away from a window and on the killer's side a lunge just doesn't hit through the window despite the survivor being in the middle of the vault animation. So, by that a nurse can be there on their screen but on yours they're still in the blink animation.