Hidden Blood on your Face Achievment

Hello everyone,

I just finished a trial were I moried every survivor with Pyramid Heads personal execution, ie Final Judgement, but I didn't get the hidden "Blood on your Face" achievment. Does Pyramid Heads personal mori doesn't count? Seems like it.

I am really, really angry with myself that I didn't screenshot the endgame, because I was so eager to see the achievment pop up :(

Edit: Oof. And now I can't open the game, because of error code 30005 createfile failed with 32, ie an anti cheat issue. Maybe someone flagged me as a cheater? Halp!

Comments

  • I never considered this, but I would presume it has to be with a Mori offering, since PH's Final Judgement is in fact not a mori, but just a special kill, like an RBT popping. His actual mori with an offering is an entirely different animation too.

    Which makes me wonder whether Myers' Tombstone behaves the same way...

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I never considered this, but I would presume it has to be with a Mori offering, since PH's Final Judgement is in fact not a mori, but just a special kill, like an RBT popping. His actual mori with an offering is an entirely different animation too.

    Which makes me wonder whether Myers' Tombstone behaves the same way...

    Dayum, thats a bummer :( I had a feeling that this was lightning in a bottle, I mean I got everyone to hook stage 2 and killed them. I guess with the old mori this was that much easier, right?

    Well, after validating my steam files I could restart the game again, but before it gave me about 5x the same error message when I tried to start it up.

  • Yes, as far as I know; it only works with a Red Mori offering.

    Good luck though.