Why BHVR :(
Why get rid of the Winter Mystery Boxes :(
Why get rid of the Winter Mystery Boxes :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a...๐...mystery ๐
I miss those bloodwebs with all the party starters. ๐ญ
Edit: Just realized your pic is current event not the one from couple years ago. I haven't gotten boxes like that at all on this years bloodweb ๐ฒ
Those Mystery Boxes are from 2018, I haven't touched his Bloodweb since
Ooooh OK. I saw the lobby and was wondering how you got those. They should bring back the gift boxes and the icy bloodweb. Also bring back the amount of event items on a bloodweb.
I forgot about the icy bloodwebs...
But yeah, they 100% need to boost the amount of event items.
I never got to experience the winter mystery boxes. ๐
They look interesting though.
A bloodweb with presents during Christmas time where you can get just about anything in them if you're lucky enough would be really cool. Im talking items, perks, BP, and shards.....well look at that I just created a better event them they can.