Nobody helps me

I have been facing a problem with the game for about a month and it has not been resolved with the release of patches

I sent to support on the same day the problem occurred about a month ago and no one has responded

I bought the game and most of the DLCS and this is what I receive in the end? I can't play as a survivor when I try to play as a survivor the game gives me a message that says PARTY CREATION FAIELD but when I play as a killer I don't have any problems I hope someone can help me 😡😡

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Writing angrily on here about it isn't gonna help you tbh

  • As I replied on your previous thread, that I'm very sorry but Support is inundated at the present time and that tickets are taking longer than usual to get through.