Thank you for meme moments with the Snowmans, Killer mains!
It’s just nice to see something different then the usual game being sweaty and tryhard. I had a Huntress yesterday on Pale Rose. I was hiding in a Snowman and she was shaking her head yes really fast and make me laugh and she then farmed a little bit and hooked me and the other guy. I don’t care because it was a fun match and wish many Killers would do this instead of taking the game seriously ☹️. Share your Snowman experience that made you laugh/chuckle 😃
Comments
I played a few Billy matches where i'd pretend to be scared of survivors in snowmen. I'd drop chase the second someone would hop into one and shake my head no while backing away. Gotta love the shenanigans.
When I play as Myers and know someone is in a snowman I get real close and just look at them for a while.
And I do meme and farm with chill survivors who are respectful, mostly when I play pig.
Did the same as blight on midwich and turned around dashing away while sometimes "frantically" bumping into things.
But yeah, 3 snowmen creeping out of a room on that map where really kinda creepy, at least for the first few minutes.