Coup de Grace needs a change
I'm not saying it's OP and blah blah I find it really just sucks since it's requires a bit to much or some way of it gaining a token per gen okay I get it since he increases lunge attack but that's where the problem is lunge attack the one thing that I feel like everyone does is lunge most of the time the game says here's a basic attack press and swing the lunge and press and hold. For PC simple press the M1 and done basic attack press and hold M1 lunge but for console your attack is the right shoulder a sensitive button since you need to put weight down to tigger it. Coup just needs a change on the lunge attack since shoulder buttons on remotes are a sensitive area and most killer players will do lunge attacks
Comments
What about "+5% or +10% for every gen that gets done"?