I'm excited for the next mid-chapter patch
I'm actually a bit excited for it. Reason being is some of the teased things they mentioned forever ago. Mostly for me it's the 'Mori base-kit" thing. Having that short cinematic moment happen in-game is incredibly rewarding, for me as a killer and survivor. I really don't mind being mori'd in game as a survivor (as long as the killer played fair and didn't camp till second hook for it).
When they went back and added chase music for the Spirit I was instantly excited at the prospect of them doing the same for all the other old killers. I doubt they'll do another chase music revision so soon but I can wish.
Also, with Mori's becoming base-kit I really hope they redo a lot of the old Mori animations. Some of the older killers have very lackluster animations that should be revisited or redone. I believe they're not against that due to them redoing survivor running while injured animation and recovering animation (although very different redo process from a whole mini cut scene essentially.)
Comments
The whole Mori's being base kit defs ain't coming in a mid chapter
I hate to kill your hopes and dreams bud just being honest
To be honest that's the LAST thing they should be focused on and BHVR knows it. They have serious balance issues that is causing thier Killer base to die off quickly. They need to focus on Map and Gen balance first and foremost.
How come?
Trickster: dance while killing
Artist: crow tears out from your stomach
Trapper & Wraith: spanking.
Coming next mid-chapter:
that's not a fake hit glitch, that a hit validation system the put in the game. It's on purpose. ๐