Making Deathslinger fun again?
Just as it says kinda wish I could play slinger again but due to his nerfs he feels so sluggish is there anyway possible to fix this or atleast make him fun again?
Just as it says kinda wish I could play slinger again but due to his nerfs he feels so sluggish is there anyway possible to fix this or atleast make him fun again?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They don't have a good track record of reverting such major renovations, look at Billy and such. That said, what changes would ya suggest that still address why survs hated versing him so much, in all ranks/grades?
Let him keep the aiming speed since that is why people liked playing him or at least develop a perk for increased aiming speed cause right now he's a slow killer with a slow power now the only other thing I can think of maybe make the chain break a little sooner but for the most part, the main problem I hear is that people didn't like the trick aims and such basically, however, I don't think that's should be blamed on the killer rather the player knowing how to both aim and position the spear. It's the same with huntress while it would have been nice to have something to direct where her hatchets go and maybe even have an option to toggle it on and off when you get good at aiming. It all boils down to does the player knows how to aim properly yes or no.