Teir list of how good I am with each killer
Demogorgon is one of my favorites, kinda sucks how brutalized by survivors he can get
Demogorgon is one of my favorites, kinda sucks how brutalized by survivors he can get
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Demo is actually pretty frickin solid. Just keep putting in work with him.
As for Ghosty.......Just not the right time to be playing him.
Here’s mine
Just out of curiosity how long have you been playing? I'm a little surprised at some of the ones you get destroyed with, is it just due to never playing them? Or you have tried playing them more than a few times and just didn't click with it?
Ok here's mine with the same tiers
Respect. i like Pyramid head 👑
I've played since the Resident Evil chapter. I think my playstyle just doesn't click with them
Spirit
I can't mind game with Spirit. The lack of information while phasing kills me.
Alright
Ahh ok, I know it's rough but I wouldn't give up on some of them you're still fresh to the game, when I first started playing nurse I got bullied extremely hard but about 3 months into it the tides started to massively turn in my favor, the hazing you receive for trying to learn some of those killers can completely discourage you from trying to pick them up again but once you get used to it you'll know because survivors will start using the excuses "well if you weren't that killer" or "######### that killer replay us in KYF with someone else"
I havent played a lot of killers