Since Killers can open the exit gates to trigger perks like blood warden...
Why they don't have an option to just destroy the boon totem instead of snuffing them. Like come on BHVR, make pentimento a viable perk.
Why they don't have an option to just destroy the boon totem instead of snuffing them. Like come on BHVR, make pentimento a viable perk.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I second this. aggressively.
Dressing this same tired old idea up with a different comparison doesn't change the answer that it always gets, there are plenty of reasons that's a bad idea.
I could hash those out again if you want, but I have to assume you've already heard them and just don't like them.