What is the item drop rate chances for...
Interacting with snowmen? I've noticed sometimes I get a reward notice and a lot of times I don't seem to get any reward. What are the things that specifically trigger a reward? Maybe I. Doing it wrong.
Interacting with snowmen? I've noticed sometimes I get a reward notice and a lot of times I don't seem to get any reward. What are the things that specifically trigger a reward? Maybe I. Doing it wrong.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i actually thought you would get a reward every time you met the condition and there are still rewards for you to obtain…? I got mine all in the first two days and can’t remember if there were matches where I didn’t get anything when I was still missing something
Oh I see. I must have them all then. I don't own all characters yet so I can't check all of them for their drops
you can at least check for the event charms, it should be three, one of them only available for killers.
You can check for unpurchased characters' drops by going to their store pages and selecting the filter "show owned items"!
Ok thanks