Are ugly sweaters temporary cosmetics? (Jill and Leon)
Simple question, I wanted to know if Jill and Leon's sweaters will be remain available for buy after bone-chill event
Simple question, I wanted to know if Jill and Leon's sweaters will be remain available for buy after bone-chill event
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
yep, they stick around forever, like bill's sweater.
I know they will stay in character, but I wanted to know if they will be available to buy in the store after the event is over, as I should only buy them later.
I think they stick around, but I may be wrong.
There has never been any cosmetics besides the Stranger Things stuff that was in the store and got removed. So chances are the sweaters will also stay (until the RE license won’t get renewed….?)