No hotfix today?
Was really hoping we could get spirit’s chase music back when playing as her.
Was really hoping we could get spirit’s chase music back when playing as her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I want my chase music back!
*Sad crying in the background*
I Love playing as Spirit but it’s more exciting with her music.
Event is gonna be over before they fix that, just like the bug with killers and twisted hooks only giving 1 progress no matter what towards the halloween challenge.
I was hoping for some bugs fixed too :(
Honestly It sucks we didn't get one today but on the brightside that means they are putting more work towards the mid chapter update.