New idea for keys now that they are usless.

How about we make keys work on chests. The rarity of key determines rarity of item given. So its kind of like a plunderers, but for one chest and a guaranteed rarity. I feel this will make keys worth to use again.

Comments

  • Not a terrible idea- I'd be down for them just making chests quicker to open, too. They really should have a more useful primary effect now that hatch escapes are much more rare, even if it's just making their aura-reading ability a little more potent.

  • @jesterkind said:

    Not a terrible idea- I'd be down for them just making chests quicker to open, too. They really should have a more useful primary effect now that hatch escapes are much more rare, even if it's just making their aura-reading ability a little more potent.

    The Keys should grant you Aura reading on Survivors without Add-ons

  • @jesterkind said:

    Not a terrible idea- I'd be down for them just making chests quicker to open, too. They really should have a more useful primary effect now that hatch escapes are much more rare, even if it's just making their aura-reading ability a little more potent.

    Absolutely nothing survivors do should be faster than it currently is. They need whatever time sinks they can get. Every second matters.


    Yeah keys are pretty bad. I really like the passive effect of the purple add-on. Surprisingly useful. More stuff like that, maybe.