Never find matches. What is the reason?
I downloaded the game by Epic Games for PC, but I can never find matches. What is the reason and how can I solve it?
I downloaded the game by Epic Games for PC, but I can never find matches. What is the reason and how can I solve it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Are you playing survivor? If so its expected to take forever really...
Survivor is the VERY EASY mode, so the majority of the playerbase will be trying to play survivor instead of killer, thus increasing the lobby time.
How are you searching for matches?
do you hit the ready button and get the info text that a match is being searched for? How long are you waiting?
and which region/time of day are you trying?