Move totems and lockers away from pallets and windows

Killed several times by stupid mistakes of jumping in to a locker instead of windows or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

Comments

  • Try moving away from the locker, but still in range of vaulting (done that mistake once in a chase, got myself killed)
  • I was closing in on a survivor as Killer once and she kept repeatedly sitting down to cleanse a totem instead of vaulting. I felt sorry for her, considered letting her go. :P
  • Huh? I can see the lockers part, but totems? Excus me, but totems are cleansed with another button. Both on keyboard-mouse and gamepad. And lockers aren't actually a problem since 2016. They're moved far enough from windows and have a much smaller interaction zone now. the only reason for you to jump in them accidentally would be te fact that you spam a button when you're nowhere near pallet/window or you being turned into it by Hag's trap (like in the shack).

  • @greenarr8w
    Why are you using space to cleanse totems?

  • @Mindglow said:
    I was closing in on a survivor as Killer once and she kept repeatedly sitting down to cleanse a totem instead of vaulting. I felt sorry for her, considered letting her go. :P

    The survivor stopped running away. They didn't try to vault because vaulting is space while cleansing is LMB...

  • change key bindings

  • @SanKa_Games said:
    Huh? I can see the lockers part, but totems? Excus me, but totems are cleansed with another button. Both on keyboard-mouse and gamepad. And lockers aren't actually a problem since 2016. They're moved far enough from windows and have a much smaller interaction zone now. the only reason for you to jump in them accidentally would be te fact that you spam a button when you're nowhere near pallet/window or you being turned into it by Hag's trap (like in the shack).

    Totems ? Quite weird, I agree. With totems I didn't had any problems, and with the locjers a long time ago. Simply calm and control of the chase (and a bit of distance) should be enough.

  • @greenarr8w said:
    Killed several times by stupid mistakes of jumping in to a locker instead of windows or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

    Never happened to me, but I dont smash the button several seconds before the vault either :wink:

  • BigBubs said:

    @Mindglow said:
    I was closing in on a survivor as Killer once and she kept repeatedly sitting down to cleanse a totem instead of vaulting. I felt sorry for her, considered letting her go. :P

    The survivor stopped running away. They didn't try to vault because vaulting is space while cleansing is LMB...

    Not on PS4, it's the same button
  • There's your answer. Get real and buy a PC :)

  • Master said:

    @greenarr8w said:
    Killed several times by stupid mistakes of jumping in to a locker instead of windows or doing a totem instead of throwing a pallet

    Never happened to me, but I dont smash the button several seconds before the vault either :wink:

    Cuz your not optimal as survivor ;)