About the Auric Cell Charm
How can I get it? All friends of mine received the charm except me ):
Yes, I already bought cells in the past, specially to get the rift paid rewards
Tagged:
BHVR
How can I get it? All friends of mine received the charm except me ):
Yes, I already bought cells in the past, specially to get the rift paid rewards
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The charm is removed temporarily, it will hopefully return in the future...right now there's no way to get it.
I knew about the issue with the charm system, but then that means it's just good luck for my friends because they got it?