New survivor perk

I was thinking about this for a while now and I thought about a perk for the survivors! So first the perk was going to be a bloodweb perk next what the perk would do is, when a survivor is healed their scratch marks get split up in two directions going (north to south) from wherever they are running the perk will have a cool down every 60 seconds and then the scratch marks will stop getting split up after 5 seconds for tier one 6 seconds for tier two and 7 seconds for tier 3 I want this perk to not be overpowered but to add some more fun while trying to chase survivors I also thought that the logo on the perk to have something to do with crossroads idk anyways please take this into consideration thanks and happy holidays!

Comments


  • My interpretation of what he said:

    • Bloodweb perk (I interpret this to mean a generic perk)
    • When a survivor is healed, their scratch marks go in two different directions for 5/6/7 seconds when they are running, after this, it will go on a 60 seconds cooldown.
    • The logo would be a crossroads sign.

    I think a way to make this better would be to make them go at a 45-degree angle so that the killer has to guess which way you took.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    My interpretation of what he said:

    • Bloodweb perk (I interpret this to mean a generic perk)
    • When a survivor is healed, their scratch marks go in two different directions for 5/6/7 seconds when they are running, after this, it will go on a 60 seconds cooldown.
    • The logo would be a crossroads sign.

    I think a way to make this better would be to make them go at a 45-degree angle so that the killer has to guess which way you took.

    Yes thank you lol