DC'ing to give the hatch
What's y'alls thoughts on this?
Personally, DC'ing to give a hatch and prevent the 4k is a straight up cop out to me. That loses a "gg" from me right there. The hatch is bad enough and it forces the killer to try and slug one while keeping an eye on them and all the gens simultaneously but you're even gonna deny that with a DC? This is also after the slug nerf. I wouldn't slug at all if we weren't forced to in order to 4 man.
Comments
I dont understand why BHVR picked a streamer known for being "tahxic" in the first place. Sure bullying killers is technicalyl not bannable, but I dont understand why they would promote this in the first place. Ochido was banned too, wasnt he?
The bannable offenses are just the cream of the crop
yup and survivors wonder why killers still want buffs
One thing I noticed was that today she actually played at rank 1/2. Maybe she didnt have time to derank before stream, maybe she is scared about DC bannwaves, I dont know.
At rank 1 however they escaped almost all of the games I watched ( and I mean all survivors lul), sometimes a single one died to a mori or tunneling/noed (the salt when that happened though.....)
i kniw its almost like survivors are supposed to survive and killers arnt supposed to kill how shocking