Is that a bug with clown?
I played twice against a clown, and every time he hit me with a bottle, I had this weird crosshair on my screen, does someone know more about it?
I played twice against a clown, and every time he hit me with a bottle, I had this weird crosshair on my screen, does someone know more about it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's intended to prevent motion sickness
It’s put there when you are intoxicated but it should go away once the effect ends
What's the point on putting a crosshair when you're intoxicated? Never noticed that was a thing.
I’m guessing to stop motion sickness and make it easier to tell where the camera is pointed. I have managed to use the blurred vision to my advantage when playing as him multiple times though
I think it’s to give players suffering from motion sickness a point to focus on.
No idea if that’s how it works, though.
Oh makes sense.