So Twins are no the only one who are unplayble during this event

Ghostface as well. I just wanted to try new outfit for him that I bought only to realise that people can (and they do on purpose) jump into snowman to denie your full stalk on them, not only giving them free distance on you since you have to recover your attack but also removing the stalk itself so they are no longer exposed.

Amazing.

Comments

  • Yeah I must say that killers shouldn’t get screwed over like that.

  • Yeah I've experienced this as well, luckily I went into the game wanting to lose to play nice for Christmas but he's 100% not working in this event.

    He can't stalk snowmen

    He loses his exposed when they hop into snowmen

    Since he's an M1 killer he'll have to hit them 3 or more times depending on how many snowmen they find

    Completely unplayable


    Myers feels pretty bad to play as well though, can't stalk snowmen and having to hit people over and over again in snowmen even though you are in tier 3 feels ######### awful especially since you are on a timer with tier 3.