I love DBD & Christmas so I wrote you all this song, hope you like it: A Demogorgon Christmas Song A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqcMzXSOcoE


My Daughter is the one saying the Verses lol shes so cute!

Comments

  • That was kinda cool, though I expected some more Christmas vibes to be honest.

    I'll call you DemoRapper if that's okay. And I also didn't understand to much what you've said.. *cries in German*.

    But I appreciate a positive post whenever I see one, thanks a lot Brother.

  • Here are the Lyrics with some basic spell checking performed =P

    A Demogorgon Christmas Song for DBD

    This one goes out to my man Tim Tebow, Mr Rogers, The Father Son and Holy Gost All Glory and Praise to the Lord God I thank the Most

    Verse 1

    Cold Snow drifted upon the earth and a bone chilling wind rustled my pelt

    For no emotion could be felt

    I lay my gaze upon my prey in the fog no mercy in this Dojo sweep the leg

    Do you have a problem with that Mr Laurence NO SENSI Puttem in a body Bag Johnny Cobra Kai

    In a daze they run away Blarwt Blarwt I don’t throw away my shot

    Call me Alexander Hamilton as I land over 32000 shred downs #1 is my spot

    Verse 2

    Like Clubber Lang I been training with passion everyday I'm Gonna Bust you up

    Like a pup you best tuck tail and run and the snow

    ain't no safe haven for what I am craving this ain't no Nightmare Wes Cravin

    Don’t mess with me im so crazy I once ate a killer clown from outta space and now I Pop Pop Goes the Weasel Not Paulie Shore

    4k's everyday merking 4 man swfs like it’s a Million blood point giveaway


    Verse 3

    Thank God it’s a Dead By Daylight kinda Christmas

    you'd be better off in Church cause I'm coming fast

    No weapon formed against me shall stand

    so jump in your snowman I am a bout to 4 man slug down

    Yea I tunnel cause tunnels in my kit I'm legit about to mark my territory in a way you wont forget

    I'm about to pull off a Fungoose Horizon keep your eyes on me cause

    I ain't never even seen a 113 my lines so clean

    Verse 4

    BHVR messed around and made Demo the only legendary killa what a thriller

    Would you Like to play a game? Every game theres a Kobe 4% represent he's da Goat an even tho I'm still goona kill ya I respect it KOBE KOBE you just beef to me

    Flying through the air "I am the Hatchet" Bullseye on my knees praying every night

    God bless the poor, sick and lonely, thank you for Dead By Daylight in my life

    if you need a friend hit me up in the DM's it begins

    Brother Love representing tis more blessesd to give than to receive and if ya throwing this game I'm ready to catch what ya sending

    Verse 5

    Cold Snow drifted upon the earth and a boon chilling wind rustled my pelt

    There's a witch here made otta wood that ain't good time to burn

    Le Tigre is the build I hit you salty survivors with and I saved the best for last

    Hug ya family say something kind in the comments u know I love ya

    Its nothing personal you all just food to me In this DBD Christmastime Holiday song I wrote


    Peace