Idk man....
Been playing all day. I just don't get it. Maybe you guys have had different games but me?
Not one snowman. Not one. It's legit the same garbage. Just sweating all dat for 4 hooks per match.
Are yall having fun? Bc from where I'm standing it's just the EXACT SAME THING but lights on gens and hooks. No extra points in matches and it Nothing but swfs where all 4 use second chance perks and teabag after every one that goes into effect.
I've DC'D 1 out of every 5 games tonight bc I'm not going to play a game where I feel like a toy for survivors. Amusement all match.
Screw 4ks, just give me 1 single match where I'm not getting teabagged and taunted and ran all game.
I've forgotten about snowmen. I don't see anyone using them at all. Not kidding. This game is just.... idk.. I hate to say it....
It's a joke to be a killer. I'm about to finally pull the plug. And it's a shame bc I love it here. I'm just sick of getting bullied all the time bc I'm to weak as a killer to get more than 4 hooks a game.
Event or not. It's just a matter of let's go in do gens as fast as possible, run all the perks that give us more.than 2 chances, taunt and teabag all game and leave
All my games are less than 6 minutes.
Comments
I've gotten at least one snowman a game today. And the lowest I got was a 3k with a hatch escape. So... yeah, very different games.