Has a skin ever made you want to play a certain killer?
I played Nurse to unlock her teachables and I think I was getting the hang of her before I moved on to other killer perks to unlock.
But I plan on getting her Vicious Victorian skin, and I think with that I will actually stick with her and get better with her on ps4 after I finish the other killers.
Playing with her after a fair few practice runs and actually keeping survivors on their toes like “surprise b****, bet you thought this was going to be easy peasy” was one of the best and funnest games as killer I have had. It’s just a lot of work goes into her before you get there lol.
But I plan on getting her Vicious Victorian skin, and I think with that I will actually stick with her and get better with her on ps4 after I finish the other killers.
Playing with her after a fair few practice runs and actually keeping survivors on their toes like “surprise b****, bet you thought this was going to be easy peasy” was one of the best and funnest games as killer I have had. It’s just a lot of work goes into her before you get there lol.
Comments
Claudette face made me want to play leather face. Does that count? Technically it is a skin. Claudette’s to be precise.
I got 2 cosmetics for Trapper when I don't even play him (except for an occasional daily). Putting BP into him slowly so that I can run my basement builds on him. I feel like he's the most fun killer to play in basement.
I guess Wraith after getting the Hallowed Blight skin for him, but I'm hoping there's a wintery holiday outfit coming for the Huntress in this year's Winter Solstice event. I'll start playing her if her hatchet hitboxes are fixed by then.