My Newest Skins
I believe I've already introduced Mr. Puddle Claws
This is Scarecrow Billy
And Pretty Lady Nurse
Have you bought any new skins recently?
I believe I've already introduced Mr. Puddle Claws
This is Scarecrow Billy
And Pretty Lady Nurse
Have you bought any new skins recently?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Havent bought skins lately except for the rift and its because i am saving shards for original characters
Didn’t really buy it but I’m grinding my ass off to get the goth elodie skin. Definitely her best skin imo
That billy skin is dope af. I got all the new pajama ones, even the new survivor guy that I don't play and got ghostie/spirit frozen skins that I'm obsessed with
I'm really debating buying the new ghostface frozen skin. I love his original so much but the frozen one looks so cool.
It's one of their best they've made, in my opinion. I am a ghostie main and have all his fits so I probably sound biased
Haha maybe. I hardly play him so don't know if it would be worth it but I bought Clown's Santa outfit for the holidays so I guess I can buy Ghostface's for the winter as well.