Do you think survivors should be louder?

Like louder breathing, running, and actions?

Comments

  • Survivors are already so loud... I never have trouble hearing them with or without Iron Will. Footsteps, breathing, all that!

  • Everything that survivors do are already loud enough. Footsteps, repairing gens, slow vaulting, everything. No need to make them louder.

  • Not necessarily but the chase music is too damn loud compared to the rest of the game, I'm always concerned I'm going to blast my eardrums out once it starts playing.

    By extension it also covers up survivor sounds, so survivors don't need to be louder the chase music just needs to be quieter/adjustable. Also can we change killer sounds that sound like survivors breathing/footsteps? I don't need to hear my own breath as Legion and think it was a survivor thank you.

  • Iron will doesn't need a buff.

  • They're loud enough when sounds work. The problem is bugs, not volume.

  • I think survivor sounds are fine with the minor exception that I think Iron Will 3 should be 90% instead of 100% sound reduction since it being 100% breaks Stridor. (90% sound reduction would still be significantly better than Iron Will 2, but also allow Stridor to still increase those sounds.)

  • no but that free IW bug needs fixing.

  • @dugman said:

    I think survivor sounds are fine with the minor exception that I think Iron Will 3 should be 90% instead of 100% sound reduction since it being 100% breaks Stridor. (90% sound reduction would still be significantly better than Iron Will 2, but also allow Stridor to still increase those sounds.)

    They should revert the Stridor nerf. They clearly just wanted to nerf Spirit, not the perk. It was a bad decision by the devs.

  • @OverratedFool said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691524#Comment_2691524

    They should revert the Stridor nerf. They clearly just wanted to nerf Spirit, not the perk. It was a bad decision by the devs.

    Yeah, I never saw a dev explanation for why they changed the two to work multiplicatively instead of additively.

  • @dugman said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691535#Comment_2691535

    Yeah, I never saw a dev explanation for why they changed the two to work multiplicatively instead of additively.

    Even if they had commented and said the exact opposite, it's just common sense.