Prime Gaming Code Not Working
Just claimed my code on Prime Gaming for the new artists skins though when I go to redeem it in the store it says the code is invalid, Im on Series X, is it a PC only code?
Just claimed my code on Prime Gaming for the new artists skins though when I go to redeem it in the store it says the code is invalid, Im on Series X, is it a PC only code?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you type the dashes in?
SHUT DOWN THE POST SHUT IT DOWN I GOT IT I FINALLY GOT IT SHUT IT DOWN NOW!!!
Could you tell me how you figured it out? I’m on series X and having the same issue. Tried it both with and without the dashes
You need to type it in the redeem code section in the in game store, include the dashes when you enter it.
I did that. Both with and without the dashes. I’ll give it a try again after I restart the game.
Make sure you are typing the entire code and that one number/letter at end isn't hiding from you.
If your code still isn't working the FAQ says to contact Dead By Daylight support. https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
I'm having that problem too except when I claimed it they said they sent me an email but never did and of course it says it's already claimed so I can't resend. Guess I just don't get it.
Wait really? When I pressed claim a window came up on Prime Gaming showing me the code.