Tunneling bruh

I love dbd, I’ve played the game since release, but why are killers tunneling so much lately? It’s almost every other game and i only see nurses, blight, bubba and trickers because it seems they’re the best killers for being a complete d*ck. The game is super unfun, I don’t have complaints with killer because killers is overall fun even if I’m losing honestly. But playing survivor is so boring and unfun. What y’all think about this? Are y’all having the same experience?

Comments

  • Ill be honest @ me for this ... but Two thing that make me tunnel hard ... Toolboxes ... and flashlight ... if you over abuse the crap outta the flashlight you know imma just chase you down and kill you right away ... This was before i gotten lightborne.


    Still if you dont want to get tunnel dont bring a toolbox ... That thing is a danger to me. Rush gen faster then crack.

  • There isn't a better way to keep up. It makes playing with a friend awful when half the time one of you doesn't get to do much besides wait. Can't even give them a free hit and hope they chase you instead.

  • @Fantasy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2691485#Comment_2691485

    It's the easiest way to kill everyone but sure I have another choice, I can go around 2 hooking everyone and be rewarded by getting clowned at the exit by whoever the remaining survivors are because I was nice. No thanks.

    You are correct. It's a very easy way to guarantee your 4k. And is also why the game is slanted in favor of killers. It's entirely in your power whether or not to completely dominate the game.

1 2 ›