Is using Amanda's letter too often a bad habit?

It helps a ton especially against flashlights. Ambush works well with it as well.

I usually pair it with Jigsaw's sketch.


The problem is that I think my tracking ability will get rusty if I play her that way.

Comments

  • I really should try using that one, I love aura add-ons. I just always feel, though, like if Iโ€™m not putting head traps on a bunch of people Iโ€™m not playing Pig right. ๐Ÿ˜„

  • @dugman said:

    I really should try using that one, I love aura add-ons. I just always feel, though, like if Iโ€™m not putting head traps on a bunch of people Iโ€™m not playing Pig right. ๐Ÿ˜„

    You can use purple or green add on that gives you 1 more trap to compensate. You get two traps and aura reading that way.

  • @Shaped said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2690428#Comment_2690428

    You can use purple or green add on that add 1 more trap to compensate. You get two traps and aura reading that way.

    Or I could lean into it and use Workshop Grease so I can Ambush more quickly. ๐Ÿ™‚

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I personally think the benefit is not worth it, since you sacrifice 75% of your slowdown.

    I am consistently in chases and injuring people tho.

    And I use stbfl with it so I catch up quickly after a surprise injure.


    But you might be right. Still, it kinda works good for me. And it is 50% with trap add ons btw.