Option to not face same players in back to back matches

Since SBMM I have started facing the same players multiple matches in a row both as killer and survivor. This happened occasionally with the rank system but it is legit every game session I have atleast 3 back to back matches against the same player unless I wait atleast 5 minutes to ready up after a game ends to avoid getting put into the same lobby. As killer I can atleast dodge but as survivor I can't see that it's the same killer. It really isn't fun to play against the same players back to back.

As survivor the killer ends out tunneling me out as quick as possible if I did well in a previous match. I can't spectate my team and see how well they do because if I stick around to watch instead of jumping in a new queue I'm more likely to end up with the killer again. Same as killer, there's usually one survivor I just have in my lobby back to back - but if I didn't like them I can atleast dodge the lobby until I get new players.

The queues aren't long. It's within a minute at the end of the match that I'm getting into a lobby with these same players.

Please put in something to prevent players from playing against eachother in matches that are within a short period. Maybe have it be an option where if you select it you are agreeing to possibly longer queue times to not play against the same people for a certain amount of time.

I know I'll play against the same players eventually, I'm not saying never play against them - just give me a couple matches after playing against them to play against other players, especially as survivor where I can't see that it's the same killer.

Comments