Santa Demo!

I wish they gave demo a Christmas hat. I’m a red rank in killer already so for this Chris event I’m just gonna have fun with the survivors. Less stress, get a ton of blood points, no toxicity, and I get the challenges done quicker. After Christmas it’s back to business as usual

Comments

  • I gave a "free hit" to Killers when I hide in a snowman to unlock cosmetics. I wanted to be friendly as well, being like: thank you for giving me the particles, give me a hit and let's start a chase.

    I didn't play Killer yet but I do hope they unlock a cosmetic by hitting me while I was in a snowman.

  • @TheMadCat said:

    I gave a "free hit" to Killers when I hide in a snowman to unlock cosmetics. I wanted to be friendly as well, being like: thank you for giving me the particles, give me a hit and let's start a chase.

    I didn't play Killer yet but I do hope they unlock a cosmetic by hitting me while I was in a snowman.

    They give me free hits and hooks. I played against two ttvs and they had a blast. The tbagging at the exits are gone too. It’s just better for me personally as I’m enjoying it more😂 But I’ll play serious after Christmas with my demo puppy and Pyramid Head

  • I've been doing something similar. Bringing some leftover sacrificial cakes, and everyone gets to escape unless they do something unsportsmanlike. I just want my two hooks on everyone, then we can chill and play snowman tag.

    (I tend not to farm right out the gates because people who want to play the game will get mad at you, and if you get a group of survivors that doesn't understand you want to farm/doesn't trust you, you'll waste too much time trying to make peace at the start and you're left playing the rest of the game on a handicap.)

  • @Laluzi said:

    I've been doing something similar. Bringing some leftover sacrificial cakes, and everyone gets to escape unless they do something unsportsmanlike. I just want my two hooks on everyone, then we can chill and play snowman tag.

    (I tend not to farm right out the gates because people who want to play the game will get mad at you, and if you get a group of survivors that doesn't understand you want to farm/doesn't trust you, you'll waste too much time trying to make peace at the start and you're left playing the rest of the game on a handicap.)

    That is true the survivors I played against are scared at the beginning but then they realize I’m just memeing around. I had a challenge to destroy 50 pallets and gens. They helped me get it quick