Hex: Pentimento - Do effects stack if you have multiple rekindled totems?
Lets say you have 2 rekindled totems at the moment. Do you get the reduction for healing speed and gen speed?
Tagged:
BHVR
Lets say you have 2 rekindled totems at the moment. Do you get the reduction for healing speed and gen speed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, that’s the intentional effect
yep.
you get more areas of slowdown for each totem.
I highly recommend running it with plaything + devour/thrill/blood favour (blood favour works especially well)
I'd also recommend holding off on rekindling totems until you can get more than one up, it'll give survivors time to forget where totems were, and you'll get more slowdown since it'll take longer to get rid of the gen speed reduction.
It's an interesting perk this, I've not played with it as killer yet, I'm looking to see which builds it will work well with on the weekend
I highly recommend Pentimento + plaything + devour/blood favour/thrill/retribution + (free space)
you'll either get a ton of free hits/downs/information, or you get massive slowdown. Also, as for devour and blood favour, most people assume they're other people's plaything totems and don't bother cleansing them. 😈