Does Huntress's lullaby effect ds skill check sound?

Comments

  • I use it often on Freddy with Haunted Grounds and never had an Obsession miss with multiple stacks so i doubt it.

    I wouldn't use it as a counter anyway.
  • Technically it should, however I cant confirm this since I dont use DS.

  • @Master said:
    Technically it should, however I cant confirm this since I dont use DS.

    Thats why im asking the question

  • Imma try later
  • @Milo said:
    Imma try later

    thanks, if it works, it can atleast counter ds on non obsessions, imma try to find a perk that can counter obsession ds so the ds complaining can CEASE

  • @alivebydeadight said:

    @Milo said:
    Imma try later

    thanks, if it works, it can atleast counter ds on non obsessions, imma try to find a perk that can counter obsession ds so the ds complaining can CEASE

    You know that lullaby is immediately exposed via a notification?
    In my experience it rarely has an effect

  • I'd rather use Unnerving Presence. 
  • @Milo said:
    Imma try later

    thanks, if it works, it can atleast counter ds on non obsessions, imma try to find a perk that can counter obsession ds so the ds complaining can CEASE> @Master said:

    @alivebydeadight said:

    @Milo said:
    Imma try later

    thanks, if it works, it can atleast counter ds on non obsessions, imma try to find a perk that can counter obsession ds so the ds complaining can CEASE

    You know that lullaby is immediately exposed via a notification?
    In my experience it rarely has an effect

    what I mean is it makes it harder for those who have non obsession ds, because they wont be prepared for it to land IF the perk works like this

  • @Dudddd said:
    Khalednazari said:

    I'd rather use Unnerving Presence. 

    Ez to hit

    unless its a doctor with it on tier 3, tell me how that goes our friend