Why are some messages white and others grey?
???
Why do the forum messages have different colors? Btw I'd like to see all the messages grey, bc it's almost impossible to read toxic white text on black background..
???
Why do the forum messages have different colors? Btw I'd like to see all the messages grey, bc it's almost impossible to read toxic white text on black background..
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, the guy who designed the forum has to be fired.
Good luck trying to read somethign on your phone if there is sunligth anywhere close
I guess you can say they did a pretty good job so far (Im sorry)