To Both Killer and Survivor Mains
Happy whatever winter holiday your celebrate! I hope you get the chance to spend it with the people who matter most to you, and that your year to come is phenomenal, sincerely.
*firecracker*
Tagged:
Mod
Happy whatever winter holiday your celebrate! I hope you get the chance to spend it with the people who matter most to you, and that your year to come is phenomenal, sincerely.
*firecracker*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Happy holidays!
And, many more to you! @Rizzo90
Now this is the kinda ######### you love to see on the forums, happy holidays!
Its 30 oC in my country : (
There is no snow. Sad life.
Oh no!! @C3Tooth my friend lives in a state that hasn't seen any snow either, and they normally have a ton of it by now!! I hope some comes!
@tenoresax and a beautiful holidays to you too!