Holiday Krampus(es)!

I thought I would throw this in here since we quite often only hear about negativity.

For the holiday event, I've been trying out an idea on the killer side and then I saw how it's going on the survivor side. Essentially, over 90% of my killer play has been Trapper with the Krampus cosmetic and I one hook each survivor at most and then drop off slugged survivors by snowmen when possible for their teammates to pick them up and just farm non-sacrifice bp. At the end, I open the gates when survivors are heading there in snowmen if they haven't been opened already so they can all head out.

So far, it's overall been a really pleasant and stress free experience. I unbelievably did get bm'ed by one person who was in a 3 person SWF I think from the coordination of the three but the other survivor waved as a snowman going out, a few survivors offered themselves up on hooks at the end after I had them lead me around the map so they could pallet stun me, and people have been saying thank you for not blowing up the snowmen on the way out. I did run into a 4 person SWF and their escape would have been guaranteed anyway even if I had been trying my hardest but they were also congratulatory and awesome after. If you're curious how the BP went, my lowest was 27K with the average being my normal 47K to 60K per game (due to BBQ and Chili).

As a survivor, I've run into a couple of killers doing the same. One was an awesomely patient Wraith who could have killed us at 5 gens when one survivor dc'ed 20 seconds in (but, honestly, even if the survivor hadn't I doubt we would have gotten more than 2 gens done anyway) but farmed BP instead and let us do all the gens and walk out as snowmen.

Anyway, the positivity has been a good change and been a lot of fun. I like this event so far.

Comments