Question about the Artist
I’ve been playing her a lot lately but I’m still confused on one specific part of her power. How far does the survivor have to be from the crow to get injured or to lose a health state? I assume the range is within the purple line when setting a crow but there have been times where I place a crow at a pallet or at a window and the survivor will run past it within range but when I launch the crow they get swarmed instead of losing a health state. If they’re TOO close of the range does it swarm instead?
Comments
It needs to be within eight meters & and have direct line of sight to injure. If the crows travel more than eight meters or they go through a wall or obstacle first, they swarm first and only injure if the Survivor is already swarmed.
Basically, about the range of the indicator the Artist can see when charging it.
Oh wow, I actually didn’t know that. Yeah cause I I usually place my crow right at the window or directly at the pallet so I didn’t know if that affected anything. I’ll get used to it though thanks for the info.