Switch controller to pc
Does anyone know how to play dbd on pc with a switch controller?
Does anyone know how to play dbd on pc with a switch controller?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah, I do that.
if you are using Steam, it is super simple. You just need to connect your controller via Bluetooth or cable, go in Steam in Big Picture Mode and enable controller usage and it should work.
on Epic I at least had used my Switch controller on GTA V but i would need to see if there was any configuration needed
edit: You are talking about the Switch Pro Controller, Right?
if you need info on how to use the joy cons as one controller…. That is possible but way more complex
I was trying to use it on epic! I connect the controller to pc and it works fine. Then, in game, seems like it doesnt recognize it :( i dont know why
Well. That will be complex as well. Epic doesn’t support the Switch controller naturally, but there is a workaround, where you need to launch the Epic game from Steam (you can create an account and download Steam without paying anything)
here is a website where it’s described:
it did work for me on GTA V at least.