Judgemental teammates with huge egos who go down quickly

Just had a game with Feng who thought me blessing a totem with coh was enough waste of time that she fast vaulted a window to alert the Blight.

As karmic as it goes Blight found her even tho I did the gen near the same totem because I am actually not scared of the chase. As you can guess she got down quickly.

Fast forward I unhooked and healed a teammate while Feng got down again exactly during that time lol. I got in a chase with Blight and kept him busy for 2 gens, might be 3. Although I had shack to play with at first. Feng suicided during that time.

All gens popped and I got down. Blight didn't camp me and went after someone else. I got unhooked by another teammate, healed myself near the coh with medkit for the extra speed and got out.


If she didn't rage quit someone might have got her but honestly I don't even care about teammates like that. She probably thought we all suck and she's a god.



Just felt like sharing, sorry if it annoyed you. Just crossed my mind how we sometimes judge teammates harshly but I never get to the point to throw the game because of it.

Comments