went back to ghostface after around 5+ months without playing him and legit he's not that bad????
i've been actually having so much fun playing him like, usually it's stressing to play killer but for 2-3 days i've been playing only him and i've had so much fun, and mostly 4Ks too, I really wonder what changes they will do to him in later updates, but he's really not this bad, try him with devour hope, it's hilarious to be the deadliest stealth killer.
Comments
he is broken right now. have fun while it lasts
what do you mean?
He's...woof.
His 'rework' came out at essentially a nerf to him, factoring in addons and he's just really clunky - necessitating a second rework apparently coming in the midpatch. I enjoy him, but I'll wait on the upcoming rework.
I like him well enough. ๐ His main weakness is his map mobility, his stealth is good though, and his exposed can work although it can also be tricky to time it sometimes.
He's definitely not bad. Not sure what people are doing if they're not getting multiple exposed downs every game. He's obviously not great in a chase but he makes up for it with quick one shots.
After 5 months your MMR is probably low on him. Wait til you start getting the higher level survivors.