Just Made Friends With A Killer
So I was playing on Macmillan, Killer was Trapper and I could tell they were new to the game, so at end game I shoot them a message and tell them 'gg' and apologize about the weird matchmaking.
I gave them a few tips for Trapper like trapping killer shack and trapping the hooks, stuff like that. Now we're friends, decided to check their hours, they only had 2 and I was just sitting there with my 1.5k hours like, "excuse me, tf"
Comments
Very weird but cute you found a new friend.
Aww so wholesome. You love to see it.
I felt so bad to be honest, MMR is wacky, but I let them know to not let themselves get discouraged
You're very nice. You may have made their day better.
I hope so, I know this game can get stressful sometimes, have an awesome winter btw!!
Its a really bad matchmaking system
very, but I made a new friend and the killer got a few tips ^^
Right and thank you, you too!
There are only 2 types of men.