Shop invisible?

Once I click to buy a killer with auric cells, the proceeding screen where (I assume) you fully confirm the purchase is supposed to show up. But it doenst. well... Kind of. I can still click whatever it is. But I cant see anything and stay stuck in the game not being able to do anything. (I am using Epic games and not Steam for clarification.)

dbdhelp.jpg


image.png

This is really annoying since I spent money on the cells. And the ######### bot of the DBD support aint much of help.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can't buy Chapters with auric cells, only characters.

    If you still wanted to buy the chapter, make sure you have the steam overlay enabled, otherwise the UI won't pop up to complete the purchase.

    Ah. I should've clarified I'm using epic games. And I am aware that I can only buy characters, and not chapters.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2688509#Comment_2688509

    Oh, that's weird. If you wanted to buy the character, you can just click on the 500 auric cells button underdeath Unlock Character

    Holy ######### haha. I know what mistake I did. And you are totally right and I am dumb. I thought by pressing the buy button I was buying the character itself. xD

    Guess that's what I get for not reading or even thinking for more than 10 seconds about it. Well now I feel dumb x)

    Thanks for the help dude. Really appreciated hahaha

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    You can't buy Chapters with auric cells, only characters.

    If you still wanted to buy the chapter, make sure you have the steam overlay enabled, otherwise the UI won't pop up to complete the purchase.

    I made that mistake once when the witch survivor was added. Using auricular cells to buy characters works fine though, you only miss out on the outfit in the dlc pack