the park to withstand Trickstar's knives from a blow to the wall, please?
the park to withstand Trickstar's knives from a blow to the wall, please?
the park to withstand Trickstar's knives from a blow to the wall, please?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
??
What
So ricochet base kit I guess? Nah that would just make him more brainless
I dont get it?
Okay, let me try to decipher this:
the park = a is similar to number 6 but reversed.
Trickster needs 6 blades to injure you.
to withstand = i is like a 1 and a is again 6.
6+1 = 7
7 blades!
Okay I got it! This person wants to nerf trickster from 6 blades to 7 to damage you!
No need to thank me guys.
How is a park the number 6?
The letter A is like 6 but reversed
What about the P and the R and the K?
Hmm what if there are more nerfs than I thought?!
I think you may have found 1 piece to an even larger puzzle.
Perchance, but concidder a down to reveal Trappers traps through the cracks of the roof
I'd be happy if there were some iframes after a hit. Right now he can just pelt you into oblivion.